Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Rec: Barbecued Shrimp with Ginger and Lime – My indoor BBQ last night
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #5119 at 2:26 pm on Dec 29, 2006
This was really good and low in fat. I marinated 20 large shrimp (16-20 ct.) using the entire marinade amount for two hours in a freezer gallon bag. I periodically smooshed and turned the bag. Don’t exceed three hours of marinating or you’ll be precooking the shrimp.
I threaded four shrimp head-through-tail on five metal skewers and grilled on medium-high heat on my double burner grill pan.
See the Image link for the main page of Wolfgang’s free recipes
Link: Barbecued Shrimp with Ginger and Lime
Other messages in this thread:
- 5119. Rec: Barbecued Shrimp with Ginger and Lime – My indoor BBQ last night [LINK] [IMAGE] - Sandy_in_Philly - 2:26pm on 12/29/06 (6)
- LDP ;o). I have a boatload of limes to use right now, this sounds great. What did you serve with it? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:44pm on 12/29/06
- Nothing, twas my din-din <smile> [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 2:50pm on 12/29/06
- Try this one with your limes, Pat. It is good with pork tenderloin too. REC: B-B-Q Chicken - Dawn_MO - 10:09pm on 12/30/06
- Thanks alot Dawn, I'll definitely try it. Happy New Year to you and your family. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 10:21pm on 12/30/06
- Same to you Pat! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 3:01pm on 12/31/06
- Oh yum, thanks Sandy! [NT] - Curious1 - 10:29pm on 12/29/06