Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Rec: Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp – Very tasty! I wanted to use up four slices of
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #5257 at 7:33 am on Jan 9, 2007
PPP (precious Parma prosciutto) and fresh dill left over from making the Fingerling Potato and Prosciutto Salad that Meryl posted.
Predicated on the amount of defatted strips of Parma, I made 10 prosciutto-wrapped shrimp (26-30 ct.) using three metal skewers. Although this is my first try at this recipe and I loved it, I would use the least amount of prosciutto to wrap around the shrimp to obtain Most Happy Balance.
I didn’t use cooking spray but lightly coated my double-burner grill pan with evoo and preheated it to medium-high. I don’t know what Weber meant by the “instant minced garlic” – does anyone know what this is? I didn’t get high tech with the seasoning amounts, but just added an ample amount of super minced garlic, and herbs to coat. I alternated the shrimp so that they had direct contact on the grill.
I used to get Weber’s Recipe of the Week emailed to me but I haven’t gotten any for a long time so I think I’ll sign up again. They have lots of great recipes.
Link: Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp
Other messages in this thread:
- 5257. Rec: Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp – Very tasty! I wanted to use up four slices of [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 7:33am on 01/09/07 (4)
- Minced Instant Garlic is like chopoed dehydrated garlic-Kinda like the Onion - TammyArcadia CA - 7:44am on 01/09/07
- By chance would it be the granulated garlic that I have? [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 7:46am on 01/09/07
- Hey Sandy, scroll down to "garlic flakes (minced garlic)," then to "granulated garlic" and you'll - Meryl - 7:55am on 01/09/07
- Ah, I see it now at Penzey's. Thanks Tammy & Meryl. [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 8:26am on 01/09/07