Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yum, the treat does sound good. Printed. Joanie, I've been dying to make this
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #6567 at 7:10 pm on May 9, 2007
backburner recipe that's hanging from a binder clip in my kitchen for toooo long. When I buy a bottle of Pernod (about $26.00 US), I'll be able to try both recipes!
Link: Poached Oysters in Fennel-Saffron Soup
Other messages in this thread:
- 6567. Pernod compliments almost all fish....French Treat.....recipe - joanietoo - 2:26am on 05/09/07 (5)
- Aaarg and ahoy there. Sounds absolutely yummy and so easy. Love the cocktails. [NT] - AngAk - 6:39pm on 05/09/07
- Yum, the treat does sound good. Printed. Joanie, I've been dying to make this [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 7:10pm on 05/09/07
- This I am going to HAVE to make asap, Thanks [NT] - joanietoo - 8:45pm on 05/09/07
- This does sound good, and I've always liked the sound of the word Pernod, so - LisainLA - 7:12pm on 05/09/07
- Of Course! [NT] - joanietoo - 8:45pm on 05/09/07