Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Blueberries, blueberries everywhere - we picked a couple of quarts (ISO)
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #7335 at 4:51 pm on Jul 23, 2007
and plan on picking more this week. Any tried and true savory type of blueberry recipes? I am thinking hot bluberry-jalepeno jam or jelly, but am open to other ideas, sauces, etc. I have quite a few sweet, dessert type recipes.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 7335. Blueberries, blueberries everywhere - we picked a couple of quarts (ISO) - DawnNYS - 4:51pm on 07/23/07 (14)
- Here are a few of our favorites - not savory but good - rhoward2va - 4:59pm on 07/23/07
- I wonder if you couldn't replace blueberries for cranberries in some of the - Dawn_MO - 5:02pm on 07/23/07
- Dawn, Just found this "Savory Blueberry Steak Sauce" [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 5:28pm on 07/23/07
- Mmmm, sounds good. I'll try it on pork, first. Thanks! [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:46pm on 07/24/07
- Here are a few savory recipes to look at: [NT] - Meryl - 5:44pm on 07/23/07
- Savory Blueberry Sauce [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 5:44pm on 07/23/07
- Blueberry-Orange-Onion Salad [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 5:45pm on 07/23/07
- Couscous Salad With Blueberry-Balsamic Vinaigrette [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 5:46pm on 07/23/07
- A couple more from my files: [NT] - Meryl - 6:14pm on 07/23/07
- Thanks everyone - I will have to try some of these and will report back how they came out. [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:44pm on 07/24/07
- Here's another one to check out: Chicken With Blueberry-Ginger Chutney [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 10:08pm on 07/24/07
- Thanks Meryl, I like the idea of hot, sweet, and sour with chicken. [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:09pm on 07/26/07