Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I know I would like this! Thanks Curious. I can mail you a couple of bottles of
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #7662 at 6:21 pm on Aug 23, 2007
Golden Boy fish sauce. It's one of the premium sauces like yours (see link and image). I know there's some sort of recognition logo on the bottle from a Thai university on it. I bought Golden Boy and Golden Mountain soy sauce (black soy) for EPI's drunken noodles at a Thai grocer in west Philly. It's only a buck for a small bottle and will give me an excuse to get some kaffir lime leaves, etc. I've used Thai Kitchen's fish sauce in the past.
I love your recipes Curious. Are you sure we don't share the same tastebuds?
Other messages in this thread:
- 7662. Rec: Stir-Fried Pork, Eggplant, and Onions with Garlic and Black Pepper, made this for dinner last - Curious1 - 5:37pm on 08/23/07 (5)
- I know I would like this! Thanks Curious. I can mail you a couple of bottles of [LINK] [IMAGE] - Sandy_in_Philly - 6:21pm on 08/23/07
- You're so sweet Sandy, I can get it here in town. I've checked reviews of fish sauce at different - Curious1 - 7:48pm on 08/23/07
- fermented fish sauce? - Pam - 7:30pm on 08/23/07
- Pam, see the recipe inside my post. It is directly from the Cook's Illustrated site. Unfortunately, - Curious1 - 8:59pm on 08/23/07
- Thanks. - Pam - 5:45pm on 08/24/07