Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Denice, I've made Carianna in WA's shrimp cakes. Very good.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #7732 at 3:55 pm on Aug 30, 2007
Don't overprocess the shrimp and work fast making the patties because they're a bit mushy. I think if I had the time, I would have put them in the fridge for a bit to firm.
Other messages in this thread:
- 7732. ISO shrimp cake recipe. I love crab cakes, but my friend is allergic to crab. - Denice - 1:34pm on 08/30/07 (7)
- Denice, I've made Carianna in WA's shrimp cakes. Very good. [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 3:55pm on 08/30/07
- Good, I was wondering about that recipe. Do you like the sauce? [NT] - Denice - 10:19pm on 08/30/07
- Made this a bunch of times and it's purty easy. Didn't like the sauce though, so . . . - Steve2 in LA - 8:57pm on 08/30/07
- MMMMM... I will make that sauce instead- seems a bit lighter, too! TKS! [NT] - Denice - 10:20pm on 08/30/07
- Oops, I was looking at the cilantro lime vinaigrette- I wonder if the cakes - Denice - 10:22pm on 08/30/07
- The mayo with the roasted red pepper does the trick. Works GREAT with salmon too. Give it a go. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 10:27pm on 08/30/07
- I am making this for guests tomorrow night and will definitely make your suggested - Denice - 10:29pm on 08/30/07