Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
REC: Cannellini in Tomato-Sage Sauce. You can surely cheat and use canned beans.
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #7943 at 9:43 pm on Sep 17, 2007
Link: Cannellini in Tomato-Sage Sauce
Other messages in this thread:
- 7943. I found about 4 cans of cannellini beans in my cupboard. - Amanda_Illinois - 9:22pm on 09/17/07 (9)
- REC: Cannellini in Tomato-Sage Sauce. You can surely cheat and use canned beans. [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 9:43pm on 09/17/07
- This is really delicious, from Charlie. REC: Tuscan Tuna with Cannellini Beans - Dawn_MO - 10:15pm on 09/17/07
- Here's a recipe from our favorite Italian restaurant that my son copied - rhoward2va - 10:17pm on 09/17/07
- Quickie version: Sausage and Cannelinis - MarkinHouston - 11:30am on 09/18/07
- I'm leaning to the recipe that uses the most cans...! Thanks, all. - Amanda_Illinois - 5:33pm on 09/18/07
- This white bean dip in T&T appetizers. Also Cowboy caviar. Dawn's bean salad too, but I can't find [LINK] - AngAk - 6:44pm on 09/18/07
- Mabel Hoffman's Slow Cooker Cassoulet is a winner too [NT] [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:03pm on 09/18/07
- Yes, I've made this before. - Amanda_Illinois - 12:10am on 09/19/07
- Rec: Salad of White Beans, Sausages and Arugula with Basil Vinaigrette - Pat-NoCal - 2:05am on 09/19/07