Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Found the recipe!!!
Joined: Dec 20, 2007
Posted to Thread #9014 at 2:03 am on Dec 20, 2007
Hello, I just registered so I could post the site that has the recipe for the Chocolate Sour Cherry Bread. It does look wonderful!
I have her No Need to Knead book and LOVE it! I've been making the No-Knead bread from Jim Lahey (NYT published a little over a year ago) and just got back in to Nancy Silverton's recipes. I want to make them all now!
I'm not a frequent poster but I'm happy to be here and happy to have found this forum!
Other messages in this thread:
- 9014. This bread from La Brea Bakery is incredible! Chocolate Sour Cherry Round - I usually don't like [LINK] - Meryl - 9:26pm on 12/11/07 (15)
- When my grape starter was really going well... - judy-mass - 1:39am on 12/12/07
- Wow - your homemade Chocolate Cherry Bread must have been amazing. I'll see if my supermarket - Meryl - 5:51am on 12/12/07
- Meryl, could you post the recipe when you have time? I thought I had it, but can't find it! [NT] - cheezz - 6:34am on 12/12/07
- cheezz,I've never baked it-I buy it at my supermarket.BTW,I left you a message at the Larder Barter. [NT] - Meryl - 6:53am on 12/12/07
- I have a sponge method for this bread that - desertjean - 5:47pm on 12/12/07
- actually, yes, I'd love your recipe when you have time. thanks desertjean [NT] - cheezz - 1:34am on 12/13/07
- ooops - sorry, I didn't meant Meryl - I meant judy-mass! she said she had the recipe... [NT] - cheezz - 1:33am on 12/13/07
- The recipe is in the book - judy-mass - 11:33pm on 12/13/07
- 'sokay... sounds like one of Cook's Illustrated - 1 page of description, 1 page of directions :) [NT] - cheezz - 2:38am on 12/14/07
- Found the recipe!!! - Franzia - 2:03am on 12/20/07
- Hello Franzia and Welcome to Finer Kitchens! Thanks so much for posting this recipe!!! [NT] - Meryl - 2:13am on 12/20/07
- Welcome, welcome, welcome! Glad to have you join us :) [NT] - cheezz - 2:40am on 12/20/07
- I typed out the recipe so it is easier for me to understand.... here it is with my additions - cheezz - 2:41am on 12/20/07
- It calls for 'white wheat starter' and 'fresh yeast'... does anyone know what this means? [NT] - cheezz - 2:42am on 12/20/07
- I have two of her books (breads and pastries)...she's a treat to read. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:06pm on 12/12/07