Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What to do with all the leftover ham?
Joined: Apr 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #9180 at 3:16 pm on Dec 27, 2007
I made a Holiday Ham for Christmas dinner (Barefoot Contessa recipe) and have some leftovers. Other than sandwiches, any ideas of how to use it all up?
Thank you so very much.
Other messages in this thread:
- 9180. What to do with all the leftover ham? - Kathleen - 3:16pm on 12/27/07 (16)
- We love it in a cheese sauce either with mashed potato or fettucini... - joanietoo - 3:22pm on 12/27/07
- Hi Joanie! I've missed you, are you busy with the tourist industry? [NT] - Curious1 - 3:44pm on 12/27/07
- Somewhat, to say the least!...... - joanietoo - 4:02pm on 12/27/07
- Ham, Fontina and Spinach Bread Pudding...we love this. Use Italian Fontina, if you can find it. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 3:31pm on 12/27/07
- And another...Louisiana Jambalaya. I linked but have made changes. My recipe inside. [LINK] - Curious1 - 3:39pm on 12/27/07
- Ham and Pork Loaf with Peach Mustard Glaze. This is very good, also. [LINK] - Curious1 - 3:43pm on 12/27/07
- Rec: Pasta Fagiole Soup - rhoward2va - 3:51pm on 12/27/07
- Wow! So many responses in such a short time.... - Kathleen - 5:28pm on 12/27/07
- Split Pea Soup -- this recipe was handed down to me by a old friend, now long gone. - cheezz - 7:44pm on 12/27/07
- Check this out: Potato Soup With Two Cheeses [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 9:29pm on 12/27/07
- Another soup recipe to check: Ham, Potato, and Leek Soup [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 9:34pm on 12/27/07
- From the old Gail's - Ham and Gruyere Thumbprints - Meryl - 9:40pm on 12/27/07
- If you have a ton left over, you can freeze meal-size chunks, then - Shaun in TO - 10:14pm on 12/27/07
- This is what I do too, otherwise, Debbie in Ga's tagline will be so true... - Dawn_MO - 1:50am on 12/28/07
- http://www.finerkitchens.com/swap/forum/index.php?action=display&forumid=1&msgid=38951 [NT] - GailNJ - 9:41pm on 12/28/07