Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Geez, I just love these two ideas from bakerella....Red Velvet Cake Balls...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #9656 at 6:07 pm on Feb 2, 2008
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 9656. Geez, I just love these two ideas from bakerella....Red Velvet Cake Balls... [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:07pm on 02/02/08 (13)
- ...and Cakesicles! Perfect for a small treat at a party. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:08pm on 02/02/08
- I am astounded at the instant foods available. I don't know if they are available here - Marg CDN - 7:59pm on 02/02/08
- i've never seen red velvet cake mix either here in the North. the icing, yes. [NT] - AngAk - 10:53pm on 02/04/08
- Ang.. - marg - 4:31am on 02/05/08
- The thing is...it NEVER occurred to me that you could use cake mix...and not cook it. - MarilynFL - 12:38pm on 02/05/08
- You lost me, she bakes it first, what did I miss?? Not baking sounds disgusting to me. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:53pm on 02/05/08
- see...I missed that. I thought she was taking the dry cake mix, adding the icing, and rolling it... - MarilynFL - 5:28pm on 02/05/08
- Remember a request for Starbucks Snowballs aways back? Maybe they are made using this method [NT] - AngAk - 6:08pm on 02/05/08
- ANG!! That was me requesting the snowballs.... which Starbucks no longer carries :( - cheezz - 7:42pm on 02/05/08
- Yay! I knew it was on this forum. like minds. We don't get those up here either, but they sounded - AngAk - 7:52pm on 02/05/08
- yeah, I woulda thought the icing would just make the cake into heavy sodden rocks! [NT] - cheezz - 12:56am on 02/07/08
- they are converting our local WM to a super this year. I'll check it out. could be regional though [NT] - AngAk - 6:07pm on 02/05/08
- Made my teeth ache just to read this. [NT] - aajay - 1:35pm on 02/03/08