Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
from Tartelette blog: a beautiful stained glass cake topping made from sugar.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #11687 at 12:13 am on Aug 15, 2008
the cake looks yummy too, but I was intrigued by the colored sugar "caramel" topping shards.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 11687. from Tartelette blog: a beautiful stained glass cake topping made from sugar. [LINK] - AngAk - 12:13am on 08/15/08 (5)
- Wow! What a beautiful piece of edible art! [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 12:44am on 08/15/08
- Amen to that...I wonder if she used water or oil-based coloring? [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:54pm on 08/15/08
- you could ask her in the message section, or email her. I'm not one for these fancy decorations,but - AngAk - 5:21pm on 08/15/08
- GBH finding...you can make stained glass by melting crushed Lifesavers - MarilynFL - 5:39pm on 08/15/08
- Marilyn I think your library crew really wants you to make this to top their next treat. - AngAk - 5:51pm on 08/15/08