Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
New York Metro--The Great Flushing Chinese Noodle Adventure
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #11820 at 2:34 pm on Aug 27, 2008
Erin from Prague will become Erin from Manhattan next month and I will be in the city at the end of October. We are dying to go out to Flushing to sample all those wonderful authentic Chinese eateries (and all those amazing sounding noodles) that the NYTimes is gushing about (see link). We would like to extend an invitation for anyone in the New York Metro area to join us.
I've been salivating over #12 on the list since I read it: Xi'an Small Delights' (ShiHong Mall, 41-42 Main Street) Liangpi hand cut cold, sweet, tangy, chewy, and crisp noodles with spicy lamb sandwich with cumin and chilies [swoon]!
The date is tentatively set as Thursday, October 30th @ noon. We can work out the details and logistics when we know who all will be going on The Great Flushing Chinese Noodle Adventure!
Other messages in this thread:
- 11820. New York Metro--The Great Flushing Chinese Noodle Adventure [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 2:34pm on 08/27/08 (7)
- Me, Me!! I want to meet you guys there, please! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:17pm on 08/27/08
- Excellent title. (T-shirts, please?) ;) [NT] - ErininPrague - 4:16pm on 08/27/08
- Well, be that way! We'll have the "3 for $1Ramen Noodle Nosh" in Florida. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:07pm on 08/27/08
- Marilyn, if laughter is the best medicine, you gave me a good dose today. [NT] - Curious1 - 7:48pm on 08/27/08
- "My job here is done" said Captain Perfecto, looking off into the sunset, fists on chubby thighs. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:53pm on 08/27/08
- I have to stop reading your posts. I pulled a ligament yawning (I know- it could only - CynUpstateNY - 8:47pm on 08/27/08
- Tsk, tsk...were you trying to open the garage door with your mouth again? [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:24pm on 08/27/08