Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My neighbors fig tree is bearing fruit. I just made a crostini appetizer with sliced fresh figs
Joined: Mar 4, 2006
Posted to Thread #12058 at 8:15 pm on Sep 24, 2008
gorgonzola cheese melted over the figs and topped off with local honey. Oh my gosh! so Good! I think I'm going to have to substitute fig jam in the off season. I will def. be making this again!
Other messages in this thread:
- 12058. My neighbors fig tree is bearing fruit. I just made a crostini appetizer with sliced fresh figs - GailNJ - 8:15pm on 09/24/08 (7)
- yum!! [NT] - rvb - 10:41pm on 09/24/08
- That sounds wonderful. The only figs around here are newtons. [NT] - desertjean - 12:18am on 09/25/08
- Ha! [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:34am on 09/25/08
- Oh Gail thank you. I will try this this weekend. I have a fig tree that is - Barbara in VA - 12:28pm on 09/25/08
- Sounds delish (as usual), Barbara! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:52pm on 09/25/08
- Yum Yum! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:51pm on 09/25/08
- The other night I made a shrimp appetizer that included a glaze of - deb-in-MI - 3:52pm on 09/25/08