Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Wanted to pass along a fun idea I tried this week..the company was great.
Joined: Jul 25, 2007
Posted to Thread #12361 at 2:27 am on Oct 23, 2008
I ordered two molds and they gave me an additional mold for free! They were first rate molds (not like the $ ones from candy supply stores).
They arrived in about 3 days, which I like.
I used the Merckens chocolate colored wafers that I have on hand - and, Ghiradelli dipping chocolate that I found at Super Wal-Mart. I used double stuff oreos - next I will try Trader Joe's peppermint stuffed cookies.
They were completed in a matter of minutes and tasted fantastic!
Other messages in this thread:
- 12361. Wanted to pass along a fun idea I tried this week..the company was great. [LINK] - CactusSue - 2:27am on 10/23/08 (9)
- Sure are pretty, aren't they?! You can buy the chocolate covered Oreos already... - cheezz - 3:41am on 10/23/08
- going one step further, pop them out of the mold then insert lollipop sticks in them, - cheezz - 3:47am on 10/23/08
- Super idea cheezz! [NT] - CactusSue - 2:24pm on 10/23/08
- How cute is that???? - Sandi in Hawaii - 9:23am on 10/23/08
- No tempering required! You don't have to use the wafers - just use all chocolate. The dipping - CactusSue - 9:29pm on 10/23/08
- Thanks for a cute idea. I love the people faces! [NT] - DawnNYS - 12:01pm on 10/23/08
- You can also do the molds with... - Richard in Cincy - 1:24pm on 10/23/08
- Great idea Richard! I love ritz and peanut butter. [NT] - CactusSue - 1:57pm on 10/23/08
- ooohhh.... good idea Richard! [NT] - cheezz - 2:55am on 10/24/08