#12346: make this up the night before and it rises on your counter - pop in oven next a.m. - mmmmm!!!
Posted by: cheezz at 2:45 am on Oct 22, 2008
Don't be afraid to play with this... use a different pudding flavor, throw in choc. chips, etc.
Bubble Bread Breakfast Treat
24 frozen dinner rolls
1 cup of brown sugar
One 3-3/4-ounce box regular butterscotch pudding mix (NOT INSTANT)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
1/2 cup melted butter
1. Grease and flour Bundt cake pan.
2. Place frozen rolls in pan.
3. Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and pudding mix; sprinkle over rolls.
4. Add pecans or walnuts over this.
5. Pour melted butter over pecans or walnuts.
6. Place on cabinet or countertop overnight; DO NOT COVER.
7. The next morning, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
8. Let sit in pan 10-15 minutes, then turn out onto serving dish.
9. Slice or pull apart.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!