Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I wonder what would happen if you melted it and used it as a frosting?
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #12679 at 4:20 am on Nov 19, 2008
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12679. ISO ways to rescue a half pound maple ginger fudge - Richard in Cincy - 3:10am on 11/19/08 (11)
- or use a grater? It would be good on top of a whipped cream frosted cake [NT] - cheezz - 4:16am on 11/19/08
- I wonder what would happen if you melted it and used it as a frosting? [NT] - Meryl - 4:20am on 11/19/08
- Zap it in the microwave at lower percentage (HA! didn't catch me this time!) and add - MarilynFL - 12:39pm on 11/19/08
- Use crumbled up dotted with butter on top of a sweet potato casserole [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:56pm on 11/19/08
- Might be good in a pumpkin roulade....maybe toss the crumbs in a whipped cream filling before - Pat-NoCal - 4:29pm on 11/19/08
- Wonderful ideas!!! Thanks so much. May have to just do all of them. LOL [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 5:13pm on 11/19/08
- I might be tempted to put a hunk in my coffee. [NT] - AngAk - 6:48pm on 11/19/08
- now, that just doesn't sound right---a hunk of maple fudge in my coffee. heehee [NT] - AngAk - 7:09pm on 11/19/08
- Fie on you! I start singing "A hunka-hunka burning love!" every time I pass this post. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:13pm on 11/20/08
- and then there's Hugh Jackman this week in People. sigh. [NT] - AngAk - 6:56pm on 11/20/08
- LOL!!! [NT] - barb_b - 8:11pm on 11/19/08