Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hi Betty,I always trim off as much of the fat as possible,
Joined: Jan 16, 2007
Posted to Thread #12690 at 9:11 pm on Nov 20, 2008
The meat will have enough fat in it to keep it moist. I am assuming you are using a braising technique.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12690. Advice regarding short ribs please? - emtd - 9:02pm on 11/20/08 (8)
- Hi Betty,I always trim off as much of the fat as possible, - Cindy - 9:11pm on 11/20/08
- Short ribs are fatty. My best suggestion is to cook... - suz - 9:12pm on 11/20/08
- Thank you both for your help. I will braise them now. ... - emtd - 9:48pm on 11/20/08
- short /ribs are great! Don't worry the fat comes off when you them. Are you browing them first? [NT] - suz - 9:54pm on 11/20/08
- should say when you COOK them [NT] - suz - 9:55pm on 11/20/08
- Yes, I am browning them first. Below is the recipe that someone posted on this site a long time ago - emtd - 9:59pm on 11/20/08
- Please, please don't use 1/2 cup oil... - suz - 10:16pm on 11/20/08
- I am just using oil as needed. I am tripling the amount though. - emtd - 10:34pm on 11/20/08