Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Gayle - I saw your post and thought you were referring to this kind of wild turkey!...
Joined: Dec 17, 2005
Posted to Thread #12676 at 9:24 pm on Nov 20, 2008
If anything can go well, it will!
Other messages in this thread:
- 12676. ISO: Wild Turkey recipes - GayleMO - 8:08pm on 11/18/08 (12)
- This seems like a good opportunity to post this link...again. [NT] [LINK] - Scott in Scottsdale - 8:20pm on 11/18/08
- Man, would my Woofus love the Bacon Wrapped Squirrel!!! Thanks sweetums!! [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 2:17am on 11/19/08
- Thanks Scott and Charley - GayleMO - 1:17am on 11/19/08
- Hey. you're back! How'd it go? [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:28am on 11/19/08
- Hey! Check ou #12632 - GayleMO - 4:38am on 11/19/08
- Actually, it's at 12633 (you really must have been sleepy!). Here's the link (Great job!) [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:44pm on 11/19/08
- thanks for the link marilyn. I missed this. Gayle, well done! leftovers for Larder Barter?? [NT] - AngAk - 6:28pm on 11/19/08
- Thanks, Ang! - GayleMO - 3:20pm on 11/20/08
- Gayle - I saw your post and thought you were referring to this kind of wild turkey!... [NT] [IMAGE] - GeorgiaRose - 9:24pm on 11/20/08
- That is so funny, GR! :) [NT] - GayleMO - 2:18am on 11/26/08