Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks for the recipe Marilyn! My, my...this stuff is soooo gooood!!!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #12697 at 12:08 am on Nov 22, 2008
I still have 2 jars tucked away in my garage fridge. I'm saving it for just the right occasions.
Thanks again for it and thanks for the recipe!
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Other messages in this thread:
- This sauce is addictive. Thanks, Marilyn!!! [NT] - Meryl - 3:23pm on 11/21/08
- You are most welcome. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:04pm on 11/21/08
- Thanks for the recipe Marilyn! My, my...this stuff is soooo gooood!!! - GayleMO - 12:08am on 11/22/08
- Marilyn, now many jars does this make? I loved your original sauce - Heather_in_SF - 10:05pm on 11/22/08
- Hey there...I fill the 8-oz jars almost to the top since it doesn't expand > 6 jars. - MarilynFL - 10:10pm on 11/22/08
- Thanks Marilyn, I can't imagine it would last long enough to worry about a half life! LOL not in my - Heather_in_SF - 9:04am on 11/23/08