Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
How long can I keep Fresh Chicken Broth Refrigerated? I want to Make it ahead of time. Thanks.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #12706 at 2:01 pm on Nov 22, 2008
Other messages in this thread:
- 12706. How long can I keep Fresh Chicken Broth Refrigerated? I want to Make it ahead of time. Thanks. [NT] - GayR - 2:01pm on 11/22/08 (5)
- Really only about 3 or 4 days, Gay, then it starts getting skanky. Technically, - Pat-NoCal - 2:49pm on 11/22/08
- Thanks Pat, That will work for me tops I'll hold it is 2 days...thanks for the quick reply. [NT] - GayR - 2:53pm on 11/22/08
- reduce it a lot and stick it in the freezer. [NT] - rvb - 3:56pm on 11/22/08
- Freeze it. Even a day or so changes the fresh flavor. [NT] - aajay - 4:23pm on 11/22/08
- I freeze in ice cube trays...add to whatever as needed, thaws fast! [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 6:05pm on 11/23/08