Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Aboslutely. Like a mall foodcourt that died and went to Heaven.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #12678 at 10:34 pm on Nov 22, 2008
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12678. London!! - Pam - 9:33pm on 11/18/08 (17)
- England can be hard. One has to work at it in Italy and France to get bad food.... - aajay - 1:58am on 11/19/08
- May I suggest you take a sixth (moi!) as official court "food taster"? [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:40pm on 11/19/08
- Pam, we thought Browns Bar and Braserie was good and reasonable..more - MarkinHouston - 12:44pm on 11/19/08
- Simpsons Tavern...very old, Dickension sort of place.....loatsa fun... - joanietoo - 2:28am on 11/20/08
- Eating in London - Sandra in New York - 11:09pm on 11/20/08
- I wouldn't do tea at Harrods. I took Mom and it was mediocre at best. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:23am on 11/21/08
- Pam, would you pop into the Reading Room of the British Museum for me and ogle. I missed - MarilynFL - 1:23am on 11/21/08
- I've been watching the Monarchy documentary on PBS---I really really want to go to the palace and is - AngAk - 6:44pm on 11/21/08
- Agreed... - Sandra in New York - 1:45am on 11/21/08
- and the Dorchester...all pricey but good....I'll be there in 3 weeks....Hurrah! [NT] - joanietoo - 3:19am on 11/21/08
- But do browse the Food Hall. It's amazing. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:35pm on 11/21/08
- I mean at Harrods. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:36pm on 11/21/08
- Aboslutely. Like a mall foodcourt that died and went to Heaven. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:34pm on 11/22/08
- And the lights are beautiful in this season now. [NT] - Marg CDN - 4:13pm on 11/21/08
- Thanks so much! - Pam - 7:29pm on 11/22/08
- What's in the Reading Room? I believe my "breathe" is there because I lose it everytime I [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:38pm on 11/22/08
- Yay for Amelia! Love that book series. I worked at a Law Library for several years and one of the - AngAk - 5:48pm on 11/24/08