Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I finally opened a pkg and ate a little. All that candy and I never ate any....
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #12713 at 2:49 am on Nov 23, 2008
But...my granddaughter begged for it so I opened a pkg to give her a little bit and then my DH saw it was open and ate the rest! lol (1/2 lb!) Good thing he doesn't have a weight problem. I can't afford to do that!!!
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12713. Dark Chooclate Crackles (Fine Cooking) and Flourless Chocolate Cookies (Francois Payard) [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 1:26am on 11/23/08 (7)
- typo alert - should be chocolate not chooclate. LOL [NT] - Meryl - 1:27am on 11/23/08
- Which one are you making first, Meryl? - GayleMO - 2:35am on 11/23/08
- Well.....after eating all that fudge, thanks to you-know-who, I may have to - Meryl - 2:38am on 11/23/08
- You ate it ALL????? - GayleMO - 2:40am on 11/23/08
- Nah - not all, but I'm working on it. Hahaha. (But seriously, I AM trying to exercise some control)! [NT] - Meryl - 2:42am on 11/23/08
- Needless to say, it's really rough when chocolate is involved! [NT] - Meryl - 2:43am on 11/23/08
- I finally opened a pkg and ate a little. All that candy and I never ate any.... - GayleMO - 2:49am on 11/23/08