Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO: My niece has requested that for Thanksgiving I make a 'sweet apple' side dish??
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #12720 at 9:58 pm on Nov 23, 2008
I think she is talking about sliced apples in a somewhat thick 'sauce' that are quite sweetened. I think my sister usually buys a box of 'stouffers frozen baked apples' for her, but I know that my niece would really appreciate it if I made it from scratch.
Any recipes out there?
Other messages in this thread:
- 12720. ISO: My niece has requested that for Thanksgiving I make a 'sweet apple' side dish?? - deb-in-MI - 9:58pm on 11/23/08 (5)
- maybe you could find an apple pie with a filling that you're looking for... [NT] - rvb - 10:15pm on 11/23/08
- Sauteed Apples from Evelyn/Athens: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 11:04pm on 11/23/08
- Deb-In-MI, Have a look at Edna Lyman's Scalloped Apples .... sounds so good! Scroll down for Recipe [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 11:15pm on 11/23/08
- Baked Apples Recipe from the Washington Post [LINK] - MiainMD - 3:02am on 11/24/08
- ((Thank you)) All of this recipes would make her oh-so-happy! - deb-in-MI - 11:23am on 11/24/08