Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh - you just reminded me of Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider. Love it!
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #12735 at 6:58 pm on Nov 24, 2008
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12735. This year will be a "dry" Thanksgiving at our house. Any ideas for beverages to serve? - Dawn_MO - 3:00pm on 11/24/08 (13)
- Angel Punch [LINK] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 4:16pm on 11/24/08
- I still love the ancient concoction of cran juice, 7Up, floating limes...... [NT] - Marg CDN - 4:23pm on 11/24/08
- I remember something like this as a kid...Mom used to float scoops of sherbert in the punch. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 4:51pm on 11/24/08
- Check this out: Champagne Punch [LINK] - Meryl - 4:33pm on 11/24/08
- do you have Safeway stores? their Organics brand has sparkling pomegranite juice and blood orange - AngAk - 6:56pm on 11/24/08
- Knudsen sparkling juices are very nice too, and available all over. just open and pour. [NT] - AngAk - 6:57pm on 11/24/08
- Oh - you just reminded me of Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider. Love it! [NT] - Meryl - 6:58pm on 11/24/08
- that's another brand widely available,and they make other flavors as well. [NT] - AngAk - 8:04pm on 11/24/08
- No we don't have Safeways here. And I miss my Ralph's and Henry's markets too. - Dawn_MO - 10:45pm on 11/24/08
- I second Meryl's recommendation for the Sparkling Cider. mmmmmm refreshing! [NT] - PatBastrop - 12:13am on 11/25/08
- Jamaican Sorrel -- fresh spicy flavor, and beautiful color. - PatBastrop - 12:26am on 11/25/08
- how about Fre - the non-alcoholic wine? [NT] - cheezz - 4:24am on 11/25/08
- sparkling - BonnieinHolland - 5:19am on 11/25/08