Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This is a very depressing list.
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #12747 at 11:06 pm on Nov 24, 2008
I think I'm going to stop watching the news for a while.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12747. NFR: stores closing... but still selling their gift cards! - cheezz - 10:08pm on 11/24/08 (17)
- Whoa, thanks cheezz, was just going to buy some gift cards. Will give cash instead. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 10:14pm on 11/24/08
- This is a very depressing list. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 11:06pm on 11/24/08
- Snopes.com says it pays to be wary. Many of these chains are only... - Michael in Phoenix - 11:13pm on 11/24/08
- Well, we probably have too many stores anyway. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 9:17am on 11/25/08
- This is very sad. Think all the people losing their jobs and the ripple effect. [NT] - Sylvia - 5:37am on 11/25/08
- Very true. Even with the glut of stores, they do provide employment. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 12:52pm on 11/25/08
- Within the last few weeks, we've lost K-mart, Linens 'n things and Sound Advice. [NT] - Curious1 - 6:10am on 11/25/08
- I'd like to see where you found the info on Cache because I find very conflicting info - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:16am on 11/25/08
- It's an email thing that's circulating right now. Very misleading. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 12:20pm on 11/25/08
- This morning I googled and found the info to be part true, part fiction. You can [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 1:13pm on 11/25/08
- Yes, you can also go to snopes.com and find the same info on what is real and false [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:29pm on 11/25/08
- A letter I got this AM from Eddie Bauer about this.... - Marsha tbay - 11:31am on 11/25/08
- That's what I meant. It's not as bad (at the moment, anyway) as the email purports. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 12:18pm on 11/25/08
- Apologies all around!! I am always the first one to go check on snopes, but... - cheezz - 7:55pm on 11/25/08
- That said, I still won't be buying a single gift card this season... just too volatile a market! [NT] - cheezz - 7:56pm on 11/25/08
- For those stores that are indeed closing, they are being turned over to liquidators who are... [LINK] - Michael in Sarasota - 5:42am on 11/26/08
- And wasn't this an eye opener. [NT] - Curious1 - 7:02am on 11/26/08