Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
hi everyone, sorry it took so long to post after Nan's visit but I had more company after that.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #12750 at 5:47 pm on Nov 25, 2008
we didn't get to take pics as we were too busy having fun. Nan is great, like ya all don't already know that, and we just had a wonderfull time together. neither of us can believe how much we talked, and talked, and talked. Nan just felt like an old friend from the get-go.
not finding shrooms was dissapointing, probably more so for me as I know the thrill of finding your first. still, it was a lovely walk in the woods.
I'm sure we will be seeing each other again and look forward to that.
wishing you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." -Franklin P. Jones
Other messages in this thread:
- 12750. hi everyone, sorry it took so long to post after Nan's visit but I had more company after that. - Randi - 5:47pm on 11/25/08 (7)
- Sounds like a great visit -- y'all are lucky to be able to do it. Good wishes for your - PatBastrop - 11:00pm on 11/25/08
- Pat said it so well....Randi, thoughts are with you. Glad you had a great visit with Nan [NT] - barb_b - 11:14pm on 11/25/08
- Always good to see you Randi [NT] - charlie - 11:22pm on 11/25/08
- (((Randi))), glad you had a fun time with Nan. Hope to meet her too one day. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:56am on 11/26/08
- Sounds like a great visit! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:35am on 11/26/08
- It truly was a great time. Interesting thing, Randi's cats are the coolest ever bunch, I have a real - Nan - 5:16pm on 11/26/08
- just proves that good energy overcomes serious allergies! '-)) hugs [NT] - Randi - 5:23pm on 11/26/08