Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
ISO: Richard in Cincy...question about Perfect Rolled Sugar Cookies
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #12826 at 11:23 pm on Nov 30, 2008
I made the cookie dough, wrapped it in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge to make today. We got our tree, put it in the stand with water, added a strand of lights and was hit with a high fever. I couldn't work up the strength to make the cookies today so I'm hoping the dough will be ok for a couple of days in the fridge. Or should I start over?
(it took me 10 hours to add the additional 9 strands of lights today)
Other messages in this thread:
- 12826. ISO: Richard in Cincy...question about Perfect Rolled Sugar Cookies - Michael in Sarasota - 11:23pm on 11/30/08 (6)
- It will be fine. I have some dough in the fridge even as I type. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:53pm on 12/01/08
- Thanks, Richard! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 5:55pm on 12/01/08
- What is the recipe????? IF it's Richard/Cincy I crave it. NT [NT] - Kendall - 5:00pm on 12/06/08
- feel better soon michael. [NT] - AngAk - 10:29pm on 12/01/08
- Thanks, Ang! You get the flu shot and think you are immune for the season...Wrong!! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 1:35pm on 12/02/08
- My 12 year old went to the pediatrician for a broken toe recently. He got the nasal spray flu ... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:40pm on 12/02/08