Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Julie R - WA||
Nope - the cutting edge of the fork is a type of "rocker knife" that's not really that sharp.
Joined: Nov 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #12842 at 2:19 am on Dec 2, 2008
I looked them up on Amazon, so I could see reviews, and they had a lot of positive comments.
(I also almost got him a titanium spork from Cabela's, but when I showed it to him at the store he wasn't that interested. He loves silly things like sporks, usually, so I know he'll like the Knorks. *smile*)
Life is grand!
Other messages in this thread:
- 12842. Are you buying any cooking-related Christmas presents? What are they? [NT] - Julie R - WA - 1:49am on 12/02/08 (22)
- I bought my son a pannini grill. [NT] - lorijean - 1:50am on 12/02/08
- For my husband, who likes unusual things, some Knorks! [LINK] - Julie R - WA - 1:52am on 12/02/08
- I was also surprised to find myself asking for a new slow cooker - one that travels well. [LINK] - Julie R - WA - 1:55am on 12/02/08
- Oh, and for Mom and Sis, some vintage Texas Splatterware bowls, since they admired mine. [NT] - Julie R - WA - 2:03am on 12/02/08
- I had to look up Knorks----so, they aren't sharp enough to cut the lips or side of mouth? [NT] - AngAk - 2:13am on 12/02/08
- Nope - the cutting edge of the fork is a type of "rocker knife" that's not really that sharp. - Julie R - WA - 2:19am on 12/02/08
- I ordered some meals for my dad from the site mentioned ^ a ways. - AngAk - 2:14am on 12/02/08
- Great idea! If I had more $, I'd get some cooking classes from Caprial's place in Portland for Mom. [NT] - Julie R - WA - 2:20am on 12/02/08
- I have their site bookmarked. Some day . . . [NT] - AngAk - 6:19pm on 12/02/08
- Doe they still have their cooking show? We used to be able to watch it late at night on PBS. I - barb_b - 9:29pm on 12/02/08
- Caprial Pense is my mentor. She is what got me to love cooking. And believe - orchid - 11:40pm on 12/02/08
- They teach classes! See link. [LINK] - Julie R - WA - 5:42am on 12/03/08
- I always enjoyed watching them. DH and I are not at all compatible in the kitchen...He is great for - barb_b - 9:54pm on 12/03/08
- Caprial would use her Dad's great pottery too. [NT] - AngAk - 11:07pm on 12/03/08
- Thanks Julie! These would be great for anyone who has motor difficulties as well as being way cool! - LisainLA - 4:47pm on 12/08/08
- Well, this is on my gift list (for myself!!) the Ice Orb cube/bucket [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 4:09am on 12/02/08
- That's very cool! (Heh. I really didn't mean the pun. At first.) :) [NT] - Julie R - WA - 6:03am on 12/02/08
- That is cool - I love the link just below it for freezing lemon/lime slices right in the ice!!!! [NT] - CactusSue - 2:17pm on 12/02/08
- Boyajian Citrus Oil Mini Boxes. Love them. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:04pm on 12/02/08
- I use the orange oil in bran muffins and the lemon oil in salad dressings. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:59pm on 12/03/08
- How much do you use? My daughter gave me some over a year ago and I don't really know what to do wi - Luisa_Calif - 2:01am on 12/04/08
- I put a couple of drops of the lemon oil in my olive oil for salads. It is very strong, so use spar - PatBastrop - 12:06am on 12/05/08