Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
No, unfortunately not. It was a very simple recipe with only maybe 6 ingredients...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #12849 at 5:26 pm on Dec 2, 2008
...and the instructions were only about the same number of lines.
It was not credited to anyone. I may have pulled it off of Recipezaar or somewhere like that. I have searched all the common sites and can't find anything that looks familiar.
Thanks anyway Melissa,
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 12849. This drives me nuts! A couple of years ago I found a recipe on line. Now I've lost it. - Michael in Phoenix - 5:15pm on 12/02/08 (13)
- Is this it? You posted the link to it - Melissa Dallas - 5:21pm on 12/02/08
- No, unfortunately not. It was a very simple recipe with only maybe 6 ingredients... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:26pm on 12/02/08
- It's similar to this one, but I'm sure there was cream cheese or ricotta in it. [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:43pm on 12/02/08
- This one looks close, but I don't remember using a blender. [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:52pm on 12/02/08
- That one sounds really good... may have hand-blended it instead and forgot? [NT] - cheezz - 1:12am on 12/03/08
- Ina has a great Spinach Gratin. Has Rigotta in it I believe. Will search for it. Very good [NT] - barb_b - 6:48pm on 12/02/08
- I have made Ina's several times. It's really rich and very good. more fussy than what you are [LINK] - AngAk - 7:19pm on 12/02/08
- Ang, too funny, when I first read the subject of your post, I thought you were calling me "fussy!" [NT] - barb_b - 9:22pm on 12/02/08
- Spinach Ricotta Casserole,....I doubt this is it....I found this in my NYC cookbook - Marsha tbay - 9:04pm on 12/02/08
- Is this it? REC: Creamed Spinach Like Boston Market. [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 9:05pm on 12/02/08
- The Better-Than... one looks close. I may never find the exact one, but.... - Michael in Phoenix - 9:47pm on 12/02/08
- thanks dawn. copied and making it just for me tonight! Will use FF half and half--trying to cut - AngAk - 10:31pm on 12/02/08
- I made this last night. very good. sauce is very thick, but when added to the - AngAk - 8:58pm on 12/03/08