Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hello everyone, this is Olga from Ukrainian Classic Kitchen,
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #12847 at 2:19 am on Dec 3, 2008
I just started this site a few weeks ago, and there are no viruses that can be detected on my end. The problem could be that the antivirus software you are using is giving false readings. I have several members now who have no issues with it. The Forum is an open source bulletin board made by YABB, you could visit their forum (http://www.yabbforum.com/community/) to see if you have the same issue, if so then itís definitely an issue with your antivirus software.
Please feel free to come and visit. I have over 1600 International recipes posted.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12847. Has anyone seen Olga's - Ukrainian Classic Kitchen web site? - Elenor - 3:04pm on 12/02/08 (10)
- I was going to post the link here, now I'm glad I didn't . I didn't get an alert, but if one person - AngAk - 6:42pm on 12/02/08
- When I went into her web site and looked around, it seemed to be okay. But when I tried to save it - Elenor - 10:34pm on 12/02/08
- Hello everyone, this is Olga from Ukrainian Classic Kitchen, [LINK] - Olga_D_Ont - 2:19am on 12/03/08
- Well I tried again and its okay now - thanks Olga. Dont know what the problem was but all's well - Elenor - 3:45am on 12/03/08
- What a terrific web site.! Thanks Olga. [NT] - KC_ - 1:21pm on 12/03/08
- My pleasure and I'm glad you like it. [NT] - Olga_D_Ont - 7:55pm on 12/03/08
- Congratulations Olga. What a feat! Not going to tell H about this as he would have me - Marg CDN - 5:04pm on 12/03/08
- Hi Marg kapusta soup is made with fresh cabbage and - Olga_D_Ont - 7:53pm on 12/03/08
- Good. That's just what I'll do on the weekend. Thanks Olga. [NT] - Marg CDN - 8:51pm on 12/03/08
- It seems OK now, I went there and saved it to Favorites and no warnings came up. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 1:19am on 12/03/08