Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Shaun in TO||
If it was refrigerated or in a cool place, it's usually good for a year and a bit. A thin
Joined: Mar 12, 2006
Posted to Thread #12862 at 7:48 pm on Dec 3, 2008
layer of mold on top is harmless and can be spooned off; boil the syrup and put it in a clean bottle.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12862. Anyone know how long bottled, unopened maple syrup lasts? Found a little stash from last year! TIA [NT] - Angiebaby - 7:42pm on 12/03/08 (6)
- If it was refrigerated or in a cool place, it's usually good for a year and a bit. A thin - Shaun in TO - 7:48pm on 12/03/08
- real maple syrup should be fine, once it is opened will mold, but that will be obvious. t [NT] - Nan - 10:11pm on 12/03/08
- It keeps for years. We make maple syrup and have kept a "library" for comparison. - KC_ - 1:18pm on 12/04/08
- Good to hear, I have a jug in the fridge that's been there for 2 or 3 years. [NT] - Curious1 - 1:36pm on 12/04/08
- Thanks all. Just tried some. I had forgotten how delicious something as simle as maple syrup can be! [NT] - Angiebaby - 2:51pm on 12/04/08
- If only spelling were so "simple". [NT] - Angiebaby - 2:52pm on 12/04/08