Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
NO! Not necessary. This chicken is ultra moist.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #12858 at 8:49 pm on Dec 3, 2008
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12858. Yo Meryl!! FloriDad just LOVED your Easy Orange Chicken recipe that I made for him tonight!! [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 3:13am on 12/03/08 (13)
- Hey Sandy - I'm soooo glad your father loved the chicken! How is he feeling? [NT] - Meryl - 5:50am on 12/03/08
- Sandy, if you and your dad would like to go to the Orchestra while you are down, let me know. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:45am on 12/03/08
- That's so kind of you Michael - Sandy_in_Philly - 1:56am on 12/04/08
- Wow, sounds great. Hope your father feels better soon! [NT] - DawnNYS - 12:50pm on 12/03/08
- So glad his appetite is improving! I've made this chicken, we really liked it also. [NT] - Curious1 - 1:40pm on 12/03/08
- Great news about Dad feeling better at Chez Sandy. Should I brine the breasts first? [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:48pm on 12/03/08
- NO! Not necessary. This chicken is ultra moist. [NT] - Meryl - 8:49pm on 12/03/08
- Ditto Meryl. Thanks everyone for the good wishes! [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 1:54am on 12/04/08
- I think I'll be making the Easy Orange Chicken this weekend. Yum! :) [NT] - Julie R - WA - 7:06pm on 12/04/08
- Just got done eating this for dinner. WOW! Just WOW! This is the ultimate - orchid - 12:00am on 12/05/08