Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Just ordered three of them!
Joined: Sep 23, 2007
Posted to Thread #12873 at 7:08 pm on Dec 4, 2008
I went to the link and saw the big book with the 1400 recipes. I ordered three of them. I want one, and I am going to give a daughter and a daughter-in-law each on for Christmas.
Thanks so very much!
Other messages in this thread:
- 12873. Need some simple recipes for fast dinners. - StarlightDancer - 4:24am on 12/04/08 (27)
- Rachel Ray? [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:37am on 12/04/08
- How would you cook her, Michael? Strikes me she'd be a little gamey. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 4:53am on 12/04/08
- She's one tough bird, no doubt. I'd marinate in red wine and then a long, slow braise. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 1:26pm on 12/04/08
- Oh Starlight... just ignore the boys - they get silly this late in the evening... [LINK] - cheezz - 5:35am on 12/04/08
- I agree with cheezz (not about "ignoring the boys" I believe Michael was - Michael in Sarasota - 11:47am on 12/04/08
- Simply Stupid Sounds Like Me.. - StarlightDancer - 7:17pm on 12/04/08
- and here's a link to over 1400 crockpot recipes >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 5:39am on 12/04/08
- Here's a link to a list of crockpot cookbooks that are popular. I will send you... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 1:30pm on 12/04/08
- Here's a list of the Fix It and Forget It books available at Amazon. There's a new one just [LINK] - Curious1 - 1:52pm on 12/04/08
- Just ordered three of them! - StarlightDancer - 7:08pm on 12/04/08
- I've seen them at BJ's also. [NT] - Curious1 - 1:54pm on 12/04/08
- Just a thought to consider... - suz - 3:05pm on 12/04/08
- Your thought will be a guide for me! - StarlightDancer - 7:13pm on 12/04/08
- They may enjoy making you a Swedish meal and feel honored that you asked [NT] - suz - 7:52pm on 12/04/08
- Maybe they could show you how they make Swedish meatballs... - AnnVA - 11:03pm on 12/04/08
- and then you can tell us.... [NT] - suz - 11:21pm on 12/04/08
- speaking of which.... does anyone know how to duplicate the meatball sauce from Ikea?? [NT] - cheezz - 6:19pm on 12/05/08
- I've never had it (I'm married to a half-Swede who abhors Ikea "food") but it looks like a cream [LINK] - Shaun in TO - 8:22pm on 12/05/08
- What Suz said. Since they'll be in town for a while, ask them to make you a Swedish meal - Joe - 2:09am on 12/05/08
- Just steer them away from the lutefisk aisle. [NT] - Shaun in TO - 3:28pm on 12/05/08
- If they're around for Christmas, they might like Korv; that is, Swedish Christmas sausage. [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 8:39pm on 12/04/08
- and she can always drop them off at Ikea to spend the day : ) [NT] - AngAk - 9:45pm on 12/04/08
- Every time I pass this post and read it I laugh. That's a good thing!! [NT] - suz - 8:07pm on 12/08/08
- If you want a good laugh about shopping at Ikea, visit David Lebowitz's blog. - AngAk - 10:25pm on 12/08/08
- I'll check it out [NT] - suz - 10:33pm on 12/08/08