Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Does anyone know how or if it's possible to edit text in a pdf file? I know
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #12877 at 7:38 pm on Dec 4, 2008
it must be possible but I just can't figure it out!
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12877. My newspaper this morning has an article from the AP with two recipes [LINK] [IMAGE] - orchid - 2:44pm on 12/04/08 (12)
- The dinner kit is a great idea; a nice twist on the "brownie in a jar" notion. [NT] - ErininNY - 5:20pm on 12/04/08
- This reminded me of the Porcini Mushroom Risotto ingredients, jarred and given as a gift. From CL. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:36pm on 12/04/08
- Darn, I can't get the link to open. I try again later. What I really liked was the - orchid - 6:12pm on 12/04/08
- Why are the typos always in the subject line? [NT] - orchid - 6:15pm on 12/04/08
- i doesn't see any problem. [NT] - rvb - 8:44pm on 12/04/08
- smoooch! [NT] - orchid - 8:55pm on 12/04/08
- It doesn't open for me either, I will try to redo the link, but it it doesn't work, try entering - Curious1 - 7:21pm on 12/04/08
- It works for me now, my apology, I must have done something wrong the first time. [NT] - Curious1 - 7:23pm on 12/04/08
- Thanks, got it now. The jar is a really pretty and a nice option. [NT] - orchid - 7:35pm on 12/04/08
- Does anyone know how or if it's possible to edit text in a pdf file? I know - orchid - 7:38pm on 12/04/08
- Not unless you have the full Adobe application. Most folks only have the "reader". - MarilynFL - 8:19pm on 12/04/08
- Hummm...I'll have to check and see what I have. I just liked those gift tags - orchid - 8:53pm on 12/04/08