Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I loved reading her cookbooks. She understood that men liked "real food" and not party apps.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #12885 at 12:52 pm on Dec 5, 2008
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12885. Gee, you all really hate aspic - Earnie - 10:57pm on 12/04/08 (12)
- It's not that I "hate" it, I'd just prefer to plunge burning needles into my eyes than eat it. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:15pm on 12/04/08
- Hahahahaha! [NT] - Meryl - 11:15pm on 12/04/08
- I'm with you, Earnie. Good aspic is excellent...bad aspic is horrid. Unfortunately I don't have... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:10am on 12/05/08
- I actually like aspic. :) As Michael said, the good stuff, though! [NT] - Julie R - WA - 4:18am on 12/05/08
- Here's one you might try for tomato aspic, it has a good review. [NT] [LINK] - Julie R - WA - 4:25am on 12/05/08
- Here's one from Helen Corbitt's Cookbook. Tomato Jelly Salad - PatBastrop - 4:33am on 12/05/08
- I loved reading her cookbooks. She understood that men liked "real food" and not party apps. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:52pm on 12/05/08
- Qualifying statement: She was cooking for Texans and this was in the 50's & 60's. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:54pm on 12/05/08
- I loooooove aspic! for christmas we make tomato aspics with bay shrimps, Earnie would you like - Heather_in_SF - 8:10am on 12/06/08
- I'm not Earnie, but yes, please it would be wonderful to have a T&T rec for tomato aspic! [NT] - Julie R - WA - 8:49am on 12/06/08
- Pretty please! - Earnie - 8:09pm on 12/06/08
- Trials planned - Earnie - 8:14pm on 12/06/08