Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Personally, I had to stay away from these breads: too tempting to just keep eating slice after slice
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #12908 at 7:13 pm on Dec 5, 2008
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12908. Results with Jim Lahey's No-Knead Bread and variations? (rec inside) [LINK] - Julie R - WA - 7:07pm on 12/05/08 (6)
- Julie, Bittman did a revised shortened version with variations of flours. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:10pm on 12/05/08
- Also, King Arthur did several whole wheat versions with lots of comments: [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:12pm on 12/05/08
- Personally, I had to stay away from these breads: too tempting to just keep eating slice after slice [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:13pm on 12/05/08
- Ye Gods, I'm bored today at work...can ya'll tell from my number of post today? [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:15pm on 12/05/08
- go make some penguins for your GB house. [NT] - AngAk - 8:31pm on 12/05/08
- Thank you so much for posting these updates! I'm going to make some this weekend. [NT] - Julie R - WA - 8:45am on 12/06/08