Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lana in FL||
I'm pretty faithful to Laurie Colwin's damp gingerbread, but I might just try these.
Joined: Oct 9, 2007
Posted to Thread #12910 at 4:42 am on Dec 9, 2008
Other messages in this thread:
- 12910. Chocolate Covered Gingerbread cake from EPI. looks lovely and a nice size for a smaller gathering [LINK] - AngAk - 11:55pm on 12/05/08 (4)
- I made 4 of these over the weekend and they are beautiful. Used 8 inch foil pans for gift giving - AngAk - 6:42pm on 12/08/08
- Beautiful... I like the idea of the holly on the chocolate. Sounds very pretty. - DawnNYS - 12:38pm on 12/09/08
- I'm pretty faithful to Laurie Colwin's damp gingerbread, but I might just try these. [NT] - Lana in FL - 4:42am on 12/09/08
- I missed this post ..... I have made this cake many times - emtd - 12:34am on 12/12/08