Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
Neither of my boys had a ninth month. DW decided she wasn't going to do month number nine, so...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #12958 at 1:31 am on Dec 10, 2008
...both boys came 4 to 5 weeks early.
They were both healthy and went home less than 24 hours after being born.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 12958. The expectant mom in the kitchen - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 4:20pm on 12/09/08 (12)
- LOL, I remember those days. :o) [NT] - Mimi - 7:35pm on 12/09/08
- Awwww, blessings to you. this made me smile. [NT] - AngAk - 7:59pm on 12/09/08
- This is why every shirt you wear in the last two months have a belly stain. ENJOY!!! [NT] - desertjean - 8:26pm on 12/09/08
- Oh yes. I have one tee shirt designated as the cooking tee shirt. Oil stains all down the front. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 4:14am on 12/10/08
- I'm still trying to lose the weight from my wife's last pregnancy. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 8:57pm on 12/09/08
- How true this is. I gained 17 and hubby gained 25. - desertjean - 9:29pm on 12/09/08
- My delicate little flower of a wife went from having me finish... - Michael in Phoenix - 11:11pm on 12/09/08
- My grandmother gave me some really good advice for the last month... - PatBastrop - 11:52pm on 12/09/08
- Neither of my boys had a ninth month. DW decided she wasn't going to do month number nine, so... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:31am on 12/10/08
- Lucky you! Mine were all late....... story of my life!!! LOL [NT] - PatBastrop - 3:14am on 12/10/08
- Michael, your new pic looks a bit like my boss these days---winter beards everywhere. [NT] - AngAk - 6:31pm on 12/10/08
- I'm still wearing shorts and Hawaiian shirts! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:59am on 12/11/08