Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Barbara in VA||
Any idea what store I should go to for root beer concentrate?
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #12975 at 5:43 pm on Dec 10, 2008
I called a local home brewery shop and they are out of stock. I am looking for (I think) the old fashioned bottle of Hires concentrate. I don't have time to drive all over town so where should I start please? --No time to order on line :(
Oh, and I stopped at the "big" Safeway on the way to work, no luck.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12975. Any idea what store I should go to for root beer concentrate? - Barbara in VA - 5:43pm on 12/10/08 (9)
- I have a bottle! Or maybe it's root beer extract? Just found it unopened in my spice cabinet [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:45pm on 12/10/08
- Marilyn you're a gem! I need to make a fairly spectacular cake for - Barbara in VA - 6:01pm on 12/10/08
- Barb, anything by "Marcel Desaulnier" scares me. I googled and concentrate/extract - MarilynFL - 6:07pm on 12/10/08
- I made his Death by Chocolate Cake from the book with the same name. Over 1400 calories per slice - Michael in Sarasota - 10:25pm on 12/10/08
- this chocolate peanut butter cake is quite spectacular and you probably have all the ingredients [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 6:52pm on 12/10/08
- If you hit a snag, for my money, that Nick Malgierie frozen mousse is fab! - Traca - 7:01pm on 12/10/08
- A&W sold it 50 years ago. Do they still? Love a root beer float. - Marg CDN - 6:52pm on 12/10/08
- If you love root beer floats, try "cream soda" with french vanilla. Same idea-- - MarilynFL - 3:04am on 12/11/08
- Using it for making actual root beer, or for cooking? My husband has done a lot of research on RB... [LINK] - Julie R - WA - 4:19am on 12/11/08