Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
To check out: Lemon Poppy Seed Cake with Raspberry Curd Filling
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #12978 at 7:43 pm on Dec 10, 2008
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12978. To check out: Lemon Poppy Seed Cake with Raspberry Curd Filling [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 7:43pm on 12/10/08 (9)
- Great Recipe ~ Plus I can use the curd recipe for other recipes too~ Going to make this on Sunday :) - dianncy1964 - 2:13am on 12/11/08
- Aw, thanks. :) [NT] - Meryl - 3:20am on 12/11/08
- Is that beautiful or what?!! Now why would the curd be so beautifully red when my pomegranate curd - cheezz - 5:36am on 12/11/08
- Adobe PhotoShop? [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:14pm on 12/11/08
- That sounds like my cherry cream cheese dip - the cherries turned it an ugly brownish/red color. [NT] - Meryl - 4:28pm on 12/11/08
- Both cherries and pomegranates are high in red anthocyanin pigments, which turn - Shaun in TO - 5:31pm on 12/11/08
- I wonder if there's a time-frame on the oxidation here. What if most of the juice was added after - MarilynFL - 6:23pm on 12/11/08
- Thanks, Shaun - I'll try adding some lemon juice next time! [NT] - Meryl - 8:08pm on 12/11/08
- Hmmm... my pomegranate curd had lemon juice, too... maybe just not enough? [NT] - cheezz - 4:17am on 12/12/08