Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh -- he eats chocolate all right....chocolate cookies, donuts....
Joined: Dec 17, 2005
Posted to Thread #12974 at 2:27 pm on Dec 11, 2008
White food kids eat basically bland boring stuff. Like grilled cheese sandwiches -- but try putting a tomato in there --- NO WAY. Spaghetti is ok with sauce but the sauce had better be plain and bland -- so no sausage, meat, herbs, etc. Scrambled eggs and toast - but nothing in the eggs and nothing but butter on the toast. Hot dogs in buns, a touch of catsup is ok - but nothing else. Pizza - cheese only, no sauce if possible...
I know kids at this age might not be adventurous, but I'd like to make things interesting -- have him help me cook -- so that I can then lead him to just trying them.
So - we will be doing a chocolate fondue for dessert too -- I'm sure he'll like that. But I doubt he'd try a cheese sauce that wasn't bland like american cheese. Maybe I'll just melt some velveta in a separate bowl for him to dip, and make the usual cheese fondue for the parents....
Other messages in this thread:
- 12974. ISO: Child friendly cheese fondue - Tess - 3:51pm on 12/10/08 (6)
- I din't know if you can get President's Choice where you live, of course. I have eaten a lot of - Marg CDN - 4:28pm on 12/10/08
- There are some interesting suggestions in this fondue thread [NT] [LINK] - Mimi - 5:07pm on 12/10/08
- THANKS!! There's some really good looking ones that I copied out to try. [NT] - Tess - 2:29pm on 12/11/08
- Does a 'white food' eater mean he won't eat 'chocolate'? - suz - 5:08pm on 12/10/08
- Oh -- he eats chocolate all right....chocolate cookies, donuts.... - Tess - 2:27pm on 12/11/08
- I think that's a plan and it can make him feel special to have his very own fondue! - suz - 2:37pm on 12/11/08