Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
THese looks great, Dawn. I sent the link to my choco-mint loving sister, maybe....
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #13028 at 4:56 pm on Dec 13, 2008
she'll say pop in and say "Hi".....
Other messages in this thread:
- 13028. I received these on a cookie platter from one of the PTO ladies. REC: Chocolate Mint Cookies - Dawn_MO - 9:19pm on 12/12/08 (18)
- Copied and pasted. Thanks, Dawn! [NT] - Meryl - 10:50pm on 12/12/08
- Ditto~ I also mass emailed this recipe~ Dawn, do they taste like the Girl Scount mint cookies? [NT] [IMAGE] - dianncy1964 - 11:35pm on 12/12/08
- hahah I guess it's the generic name for Thin Mint Girl Scouts Cookies haha [NT] - dianncy1964 - 11:38pm on 12/12/08
- Well, they are chocolate and minty, but they are chewy not crispy. - Dawn_MO - 3:00pm on 12/13/08
- I'm alsked for the recipe for these whenever I make them for a platter or bake sale. - CynUpstateNY - 11:09am on 12/13/08
- I'll try these soon - thanks! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:50am on 12/13/08
- How funny, I just tried these this year and they are very good. Can't eact just one [NT] - lorijean - 3:47pm on 12/13/08
- Yikes - eat. I'm still working on my first cup of joe [NT] - lorijean - 3:48pm on 12/13/08
- THese looks great, Dawn. I sent the link to my choco-mint loving sister, maybe.... - LisainLA - 4:56pm on 12/13/08
- Dawn, does the top set up firm or remain tacky? [NT] - cheezz - 5:09pm on 12/13/08
- Sorry Sweetie, at FK, some of us will always be tacky!! Shuuuuush-- [NT] - Nan - 10:50pm on 12/13/08
- Top get VERY fitm, Jane. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:01am on 12/14/08
- Also firm! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:02am on 12/14/08
- Yes, firm, it is. It would open it up for other meltable candies too. - Dawn_MO - 3:16am on 12/14/08
- There was an error in the recipe. 2 1/2 teaspoons flour should be 2 1/2 cups flour. - Dawn_MO - 8:05pm on 12/15/08
- DawnNYS's tweak - there's always a tweak - DawnNYS - 4:09pm on 12/29/08