Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I think Moyn read a recipe and rather than running to buy what the recipe called for, used what she
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #13078 at 7:20 pm on Dec 16, 2008
had at home. I am finally learning to do this, then I always wonder what the recipe would have tasted like, had I made it as written. I always got a smile on my face at Moyn's tweaks. Peggy Bucholz used to call her Ms. Tweaky!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 13078. I just got a big smile out of this recipe from Moyn...REC: ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND TORTELLINI SOUP - Dawn_MO - 10:19am on 12/16/08 (4)
- Thanks Dawn. Moyn was one-of-a-kind, and it goes without saying, an excellent cook. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 10:31am on 12/16/08
- thanks. made me smile, and feel so much better about my constant tweaking. [NT] - AngAk - 12:22pm on 12/16/08
- I think Moyn read a recipe and rather than running to buy what the recipe called for, used what she - KarenNoCA - 7:20pm on 12/16/08
- Bingo! Moyn was like my FIL. Nothing fazes a resourceful and talented cook. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 7:25am on 12/17/08