Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Barbara in VA||
Gay and Marilyn, I have made this cake many times and it is soooo good. I am
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #13137 at 1:50 am on Dec 20, 2008
planning on making it again this year. I highly recommend it.
I can not find gianduja around here anywhere so I kinda make my own with milk chocolate, hazelnuts and a couple of drops of hazelnut flavoring--works great!
Other messages in this thread:
- 13137. ISO: Chocolate Mousse cake from Bon Appetit, April 1985 (yes, that old). Thanks. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:29pm on 12/19/08 (10)
- Sorry, I go back to '72 but that's one issue I don't have. [NT] - Marg CDN - 5:54pm on 12/19/08
- hmm. I did find this supposed adaptation of it though. Looks good. [NT] [LINK] - Marg CDN - 5:59pm on 12/19/08
- This one doesn't say adapted, don't know if it's any different or not. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:11pm on 12/19/08
- The one we remember wasn't designated as kosher or a Passover cake. - MarilynFL - 11:15pm on 12/19/08
- Here you go, Marilyn. Chocolate Mousse Hazelnut Cake - KC_ - 8:03pm on 12/19/08
- Can someone give me the substitute for the matzo meal and potato starch? Is that just flour? [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:12pm on 12/19/08
- Marilyn, I just found this...have a look - Milk Chocolate Mousse Cake with Hazelnut Crunch Crust [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 11:31pm on 12/19/08
- Gay and Marilyn, I have made this cake many times and it is soooo good. I am - Barbara in VA - 1:50am on 12/20/08
- Thank you Barbara for the critique, always helpful. [NT] - GayR - 1:03pm on 12/20/08
- Thanks for the recipes! [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:39am on 12/22/08