Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks for the pics, Michael. A very special menu, and fun to peek into your home.
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #13223 at 2:29 am on Dec 28, 2008
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 13223. Christmas dinner started with Roast Beet and Pomegranate Soup with Spiced Apple-mint Crema [LINK] [IMAGE] - Michael in Sarasota - 2:25am on 12/27/08 (12)
- Then was prime rib, herb Yorkshire pudding, and roasted tomatos and green beans [NT] [IMAGE] - Michael in Sarasota - 2:27am on 12/27/08
- and finally Nick Malgieri's Frozen Chocolate Mousse with Chocolate Dipped Candied Orange Peel in a [IMAGE] - Michael in Sarasota - 2:29am on 12/27/08
- Amazing! Thanks for the pictures. I hope Ed didn't mind the photographic interruptions too much [NT] - Joe - 2:54am on 12/27/08
- Thanks, Joe! He just rolled his eyes and smiled. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 2:56am on 12/27/08
- HAHA! That's what hubby and SS do to me. - desertjean - 1:34pm on 12/27/08
- What a BEAUTIFUL, colorful dinner! And I bet it was delicious too! [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 4:49am on 12/27/08
- I bet this tasted as good as it looks - beautiful square bowls! [NT] - cheezz - 9:31pm on 12/27/08
- 3 bucks at BedBath & Beyond, I bought 2, loved them, went back for 4 more. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 10:32pm on 12/27/08
- Thanks for the pics, Michael. A very special menu, and fun to peek into your home. [NT] - Marianne - 2:29am on 12/28/08
- Michael, how was the soup? I know you're not a beet lover....and I haven't had - Traca - 2:55am on 12/29/08
- Please post this in the Menus section... :-) [NT] - LisainLA - 4:57am on 01/07/09
- How did I miss this earlier? What a beautiful dinner, thank you so much for posting! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 3:09pm on 01/07/09