Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The basic McCormick's spice stand in our grocers is titled "Mediterranean Oregano". I have to go to
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #13520 at 2:16 pm on Jan 23, 2009
the ethnic aisle to get Mexican oregano in the Hispanic food section.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 13520. What is the difference between Mexican and Greek oregano? - EvaN - 9:10am on 01/23/09 (13)
- From Penzey's site: Oregano [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:51pm on 01/23/09
- You can. The flavors are pretty different but even down here in Tex-Mex heaven I never - Melissa Dallas - 1:14pm on 01/23/09
- I have to go to a Middle Eastern deli/bakery to get greek oregano. I use it for... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:26pm on 01/23/09
- The basic McCormick's spice stand in our grocers is titled "Mediterranean Oregano". I have to go to - MarilynFL - 2:16pm on 01/23/09
- I remember hiking around the villages on the south shore of Crete when I was... - Michael in Phoenix - 11:08pm on 01/23/09
- Help! How can I make a trip to see/do all these wonderful food/travel things that you describe? [NT] - Marianne - 2:25am on 01/24/09
- If you mean ME, I was 19 when I did the "backpack thing" in Europe. 3 months of ... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:18am on 01/24/09
- Yes, Michael, I mean YOU, and at 69, my backpacking days are long gone... - Marianne - 5:13am on 01/25/09
- Here in Arizona I find the Mexican oregano in cellophane pkgs - BobbiJoAZ - 12:45am on 01/24/09
- Yeah, the mexican oregano is reasonably priced. I buy the cello bags for... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:16am on 01/24/09
- I have a friend that swears by Cuban oregano, and grows it himself. 'Not sure what the difference - DawnNYS - 4:51pm on 01/24/09
- Cuban oregano is in my garden if the frost hasn't killed it. Lime green very thick leaves - Marsha tbay - 6:39pm on 01/24/09
- I have some that is called Italian Oregano. I think it's a lot better than the Greek for pots, it - Curious1 - 10:02pm on 01/24/09