Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
Pat - I tried the Amazing Chili you posted in T & T- a keeper! My tweaks:
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #13535 at 4:48 pm on Jan 25, 2009
I ended up using double the chili powder - I think I need some fresh! :-) In addition, I also used a scant tbs each of ancho chili powder and ground New Mexico chili.
I used half yellow and half red onion, cuz that's what I had.
I also added 1 can each of drained kidney, pinto, and black beans - we love beans.....
I served it with the cornbread recipe I posted above in Meryl's thread - a big hit!
Link: Amazing Chili
Other messages in this thread:
- 13535. Pat - I tried the Amazing Chili you posted in T & T- a keeper! My tweaks: [LINK] - LisainLA - 4:48pm on 01/25/09 (9)
- It's a tweakable recipe for sure. I made it last week using some - Pat-NoCal - 4:53pm on 01/25/09
- I prefer sweet, too! Corn bread, corn cake - it's all good! - LisainLA - 6:44pm on 01/25/09
- Ran to the pantry to check the other can, it's not adobo like I thought, it's - Pat-NoCal - 7:14pm on 01/25/09
- LOL - you sounds just like me! What did I buy this for? I just went through - LisainLA - 7:17pm on 01/25/09
- Sorry about the typos - I've got a chatterbox next to me..... [NT] - LisainLA - 7:19pm on 01/25/09
- She's the cutest chatterbox I've ever seen! Such a darling toehead. Yeh, frosty mug for sure! [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 7:25pm on 01/25/09
- "What the heck!" Love it! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 7:45pm on 01/25/09
- What is the fat content of the ground beef called for? I don't see directions to drain the fat. - Ann - 12:13pm on 01/26/09
- I use whatever is on sale, and drain as needed. [NT] - LisainLA - 4:08pm on 02/01/09