Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Your thoughts on this "mini-Celebrity Chef" ?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #13536 at 5:59 pm on Jan 25, 2009
Watch this video, I dare you...
Link: The Big Kitchen with Food
Other messages in this thread:
- 13536. Your thoughts on this "mini-Celebrity Chef" ? [LINK] - Luisa_Calif - 5:59pm on 01/25/09 (11)
- Another link... [NT] [LINK] - Luisa_Calif - 6:13pm on 01/25/09
- I couldn't take more than a few minutes of it. Cute kid, though. [NT] - Curious1 - 6:15pm on 01/25/09
- Agreed - I'm sure his grandma loved it though :) [NT] - cheezz - 9:47pm on 01/25/09
- However, I was checking out blogs that won blogging awards and was impressed with this. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 6:21pm on 01/25/09
- Yes, much more approppriate & believable. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 7:16pm on 01/25/09
- OMG Annoying! And what's with the psycho humming in the background? [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:26pm on 01/25/09
- Ditto, here. Most annoying kid I've seen since that Raven kid on the Cosby show! [NT] - aajay - 4:26pm on 01/26/09
- Precoscious is another word for "wise in his own eyes". Happens often with kids raised... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:08am on 01/26/09
- Make that 'precocious'. Sheesh. I can't even spell it.... [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:11am on 01/26/09
- Annoying is right. I was teaching my 5 year old grandson to cook last - carol whidbey Is - 3:45pm on 01/26/09
- I still think the best way for little kids to learn to cook is by watching and absorbing every day . - aajay - 4:30pm on 01/26/09