Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
I have half a box of the Kashi peanut butter bars in my desk at work.
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #13545 at 12:41 am on Jan 26, 2009
I'll trash them tomorrow. Thanks, Heather!
Other messages in this thread:
- 13545. Peanut butter - check your cupboards! My pal Laura is sick with salmonilla from a Kashi - Heather_in_SF - 12:30am on 01/26/09 (16)
- I have half a box of the Kashi peanut butter bars in my desk at work. - Michael in Sarasota - 12:41am on 01/26/09
- Oh my....that will not be good for Kashi - KarenNoCA - 12:51am on 01/26/09
- Not wanting to be glib, but M, if you've already ate half the box and not gotten sick... - Richard in Cincy - 2:54am on 01/26/09
- I thought about that too after I posted so I'm having one right now! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 1:39pm on 01/26/09
- ; ) [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 2:15pm on 01/26/09
- I had half a bag of peanut butter filled pretzels left...no one got sick from the 1st half! [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 4:43am on 01/27/09
- That's very disconcerting news Heather! I'm sorry to say/repeat that it's the peanut by-products - Sandy_in_Philly - 2:10am on 01/26/09
- Yes, apparently this includes peanut sauces too. - Heather_in_SF - 2:37am on 01/26/09
- By the way, what IS peanut butter paste? Sounds depressing. [NT] - aajay - 4:18pm on 01/26/09
- The last time there was a peanut butter salmonella recall, - Dawn_MO - 2:51am on 01/26/09
- An excerpt from FDA " - - - Environmental sources of the organism include water, [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 3:18am on 01/26/09
- Oh, meant to tell you, look under Associated Foods at the FDA link and it states peanut butter! [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 3:24am on 01/26/09
- What I can't figure out is why there are - DawnNYS - 1:07pm on 01/26/09
- Did you read in the FDA link (and thanks Sandy for posting) that they think the contamination was as - Heather_in_SF - 7:45pm on 01/26/09
- Your bet bet it to stay away from snack foods, unless you make them yourselves - KarenNoCA - 8:10pm on 01/26/09
- Oh, this answers that (they're safe) [NT] [LINK] - DawnNYS - 3:15pm on 02/01/09