Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What is the fat content of the ground beef called for? I don't see directions to drain the fat.
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Posted to Thread #13535 at 12:13 pm on Jan 26, 2009
Just caught Nigella this weekend and she made a chili without draining the fat. In fact, I believe she added stewed tomatoes and tomato sauce to the uncooked ground beef?
Thanks for reading,
Other messages in this thread:
- 13535. Pat - I tried the Amazing Chili you posted in T & T- a keeper! My tweaks: [LINK] - LisainLA - 4:48pm on 01/25/09 (9)
- It's a tweakable recipe for sure. I made it last week using some - Pat-NoCal - 4:53pm on 01/25/09
- I prefer sweet, too! Corn bread, corn cake - it's all good! - LisainLA - 6:44pm on 01/25/09
- Ran to the pantry to check the other can, it's not adobo like I thought, it's - Pat-NoCal - 7:14pm on 01/25/09
- LOL - you sounds just like me! What did I buy this for? I just went through - LisainLA - 7:17pm on 01/25/09
- Sorry about the typos - I've got a chatterbox next to me..... [NT] - LisainLA - 7:19pm on 01/25/09
- She's the cutest chatterbox I've ever seen! Such a darling toehead. Yeh, frosty mug for sure! [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 7:25pm on 01/25/09
- "What the heck!" Love it! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 7:45pm on 01/25/09
- What is the fat content of the ground beef called for? I don't see directions to drain the fat. - Ann - 12:13pm on 01/26/09
- I use whatever is on sale, and drain as needed. [NT] - LisainLA - 4:08pm on 02/01/09